TSG Specifications Superlight
- In-Mold Construction: A technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shell to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Tuned Fit System: Allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet
- Snug Fit System: Allows the head to touch the helmet all around, wobble-free, for a secure and snug fit
- Low Fit: Protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 Vents w/ Air Flow Channels: Provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating
- Comfort Padding (in two sizes): Premium heat-sealed padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying. Removable and machine/hand washable.
Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC
Material: Polycarbonate, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
Weight: 300 g / 0.66 lb
S/M (54-56cm / 21.2-22in), L/XL (57-59cm / 22.4-23.2in), XXL (59-61cm / 23.2-24in)