TSG Specifications Meta
- In-Mold Construction: A technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Tuned Fit System: Allows you to adjust the fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet.
- Dial-Fit System: An adjustment wheel on the back of the helmet ensures size adjustment and increases stability
- Low Fit: Protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 11 Vents w/ Air Flow Channels: Provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating.
- Basic Padding (in two sizes): Light interior fit pads that are removable and washable.
- Reflective Straps: For additional visibility and safety.
Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC
Material: Polycarbonate, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
Weight: JXXS/JXS (300g / 0.66lbs), XXS/XS (300g / 0.66lbs), S/M (340g / 0.75lbs), L/XL (350g / 0.77lbs)
JXXS/JXS (48-51cm / 18.8-20in), XXS/XS (52-54cm / 20.4-21.2in), S/M (54-57cm / 21.2-22.4in), L/XL (58-60cm / 22.8-23.6in)