- In-Mold Construction: A technique that connects the shock-absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Tuned Fit System: This allows you to adjust the fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet.
- Dial-Fit System: An adjustment wheel on the back of the helmet ensures size adjustment and increases stability
- Low Fit: Protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 11 Vents w/ Air Flow Channels: Provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating.
- Basic Padding (in two sizes): Light interior fit pads that are removable and washable.
- Reflective Straps: For additional visibility and safety.